Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello all readers of my blog!  Let's see what is new in my life? Well, today I went to Ellyn's swim meet. She rocked my socks off. I wish I had the talent of swimming because not only do you get quite muscular from it, you also have a great tan all the time. Also, driving home from the swim meet I encountered something you don't see to often, all the electricity went off in Ozark, which means that all the stop lights went out. Apparently, you treat that as a four way stop, although some people were not quite getting the gist of it therefor causing near collisions. I think I've come down with a severe case of road rage after today. I am a very aggressive driver if you've ever ridden with me you would know that I don't ever drive defensively also I often don't pay attention while driving one of the many reasons people refuse to ride with me :) 

Anyway here are some pictures from the slip n' slide we did. it was sweet action!

No comments: